Sunday, June 20, 2010

Update (업데이트)

Wow, I haven't posted in a while...There's a lot of catching up to do!
I took my oral proficiency test on Monday June 14, 2010. I have to admit, it was pretty bad... I could tell that I had a huge accent and wasn't speaking that well...very choppy and slowed down Korean... lol  Let's see, the two questions they asked me (if i can remember right):
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about a book / movie / etc/ that you may have read recently or in the past and what you thought of it. (This is definitely not exactly what she said- just what I remember of it...and this happened a week ago..)

& I got my domestic and international travel information (will put up later for privacy reasons..)
and I also found out that I will be staying at UC Berkeley for a couple days for orientation.
Once we get to S.Korea, we will have another orientation for a week?
Then we're off to our host families! Exciting! My host-sister actually emailed and friended me on facebook yesterday. I'm so happy that I have a host-sibling. I didn't get any info about my host family from iEARN yet... so you can imagine how shocked and excited I was when I received an email from my host-sis. I'm supposed to get the official info about my host family on Monday.

p.s. I only have 3 more days of school! They're all for final exams, so I get out 3 hours early! :) It doesn't really matter that much what I get on my finals since they wont really change my grade (unless I do horrifically and fail them and literally get an E). I've already taken the one that really mattered last Friday. Junior year is almost over! (Surprisingly, it was the easiest school year of high school for me...when it's supposed to be the hardest.)
I also got my camera last Thursday! And last Friday was also my nephew's birthday. I'll post pics later since my internet is not letting me upload for some peculiar reason. --^

No comments:

Post a Comment