Thursday, April 2, 2015

소고기 김밥 [Beef Kimbap]

From: March 9, 2015 Monday
 Checking out the goods offered in Korea. Hm, pads are expensive. Will check out the grocery store / online alternatives later. Haha.

Switched it up today and got 소고기 김밥 (Beef Kimbap) from the Business school cafeteria. Also bought some A4 paper there to do my homework due today. 10 page summary of a chapter for my International Finance class. Stressed to finish, but I did!

And I've found a new favorite 도시락 (lunchbox). The store calls it the 무궁화 도시락 (rose of sharon lunchbox).  It has 돈까스 (donkatsu) and 제육볶음 (spicy-marinated pork). I love it so much. Everything is delicious here, except the 닥광 (yellow pickled radish?) because I normally don't like it except with 짜장면 (jajangmyun noodles).

ALL OF THIS ^ is just 3,500won.

No comments:

Post a Comment