Thursday, April 2, 2015

요구르트 소주 [Yogurt-Soju]

From: March 8, 2015 Sunday 

Well these were technically from "Sunday" (after 12am), but was really a continuation of Saturday night. But considering I don't have many other pictures from Sunday, I'll just post these.

 Sandra had these tickets for free entry to Ellui. Went with Rochelle, Suki, Sandra, and Sandra's other friend.

 Hm. It seems like someone may have had a bit too much to drink? 

 Pre-gaming. Don't get that yogurt when making 요구르트 소주 (yogurt-soju) though! Definitely doesn't taste as good as the other yogurt alternatives. 

The DJ line-up. Ah came last time with Sheena and absolutely loved Maximite! I think we also liked a couple others also...forgot exactly...I think A Nine? We came late that time though, around 2am. (What is wrong with us...)
 
 Huge DJ stage / dance floor. It's like a concert almost. It was fun, but not as fun as last time. Strangely enough, I don't like when there's too many international people there. I want to see the Korean culture-club...haha...

 We were hungry after. So stopped by a 24 hr place before heading back to the dorm. 

 So spicy. Yum. 

 Some of the cute postcards I got from 인사동 (Insadong).

 The middle one reminds me of my sister and Sprinkles (my orange cat).

No comments:

Post a Comment