Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Average? Poorly? [보통? 약간 부족?]

I got a new email from NSLI-Y / iEARN! It's kind of a pre-departure Korean Language self-assessment. I marked most of my answers along the average column...and with questions like "I can write the Korean alphabet, ‘Hangeul’" I marked 'poorly' :(

I'll be honest and upfront. I can read okay and I have a good understanding of Korean (i.e. if someone were to talk Korean to me, I'd understand but respond back in English haha), but writing has always been a weakness of mine. I hope I get better in speaking and writing once I go to Korea though!

Hm.. on other news, after prom was a blast. Got there and back safely. No accidents this time! Won a mini facial and hand massage for 4 :) and my other friends also won fabulous prizes. 32gb ipod touch? $50 gift certificate? $500+ senior portrait deal? digital camera? suitcase? & more! Amazing~~ Iron Man II was interesting. Robert Downey Jr. was great... to think he has a son my age... :o

No comments:

Post a Comment