Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy [행복]

AP exams are OVER! meaning I am free (after a week of cramming for those exams!)~~~ I'm hoping I did alright...and now I can focus on getting ready for Korea :)

Soon I will be watching a huge load of dramas- trying to get myself prepared for the incessant amount of Korean I will be surrounded with. Hopefully I'll finally finish watching Chuno


and Iris (I'm on the last episode...stopped watching it months ago and never finished)


I love Korean-dramas.

& I'm excited to get the Korean specific materials in the mail! (said that I would get them from an email sent from iEARN around a week ago?) I also cant wait for after prom tomorrow. The calm after the storm (storm as in AP exams). I'm happy. :)

2 comments:

  1. How are those two? I actually wanted to see iris because of T.O.P... but i can't really get in to action type dramas. I like the cheesy comedy ones. Like Coffee prince and Personal Taste (watching now haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuno is amazing! I'm about half way through for it and it is one of the best historical-based dramas I've seen so far. Really popular in Korea too. Dont get turned off by its setting and rather raggedy appearence lol

    & Iris is okay...I didnt like how they pulled some of the plot out for such a long time. I havent watched the ending yet, but it's interesting and made me want to keep watching haha.

    I watched Coffee Prince too! Loved it~ Gong Yoo is handsome and Yoon Eun hye makes a rather convincing boy [not haha]. My friends are watching Personal Taste and Cinderella's Sister but I havent been able to watch them just yet :(

    ReplyDelete