Monday, March 30, 2015

수업 [Class]

From: March 3, 2015 Tuesday 

Today is also a largely administrative day. Got another Professor's signature for the English version of the other Korean class I was enrolled in. 

In case I didn't get into those two English version courses, I went to the Korean versions today. I really enjoyed one of them. The Professor seems very personable and accommodating! His lectures powerpoints are all in English, but he delivers the lecture in Korean. Very interesting.

The second... hm, I suppose he gave an intro lecture today so it was mostly off-topic and more relate-able to business / econ majors as a whole. But everything is in Korean, so I don't think I will do well in this one. Glad I got into the English version.

Checking out the food options in the area connected to SK Global / New Millennium Hall / KLI: 

Burger n Shake, which serves burgers and burritos.

 Burger n Shake's menu

 오봉 도시락 (Obong Dosirak)

오봉 도시락 (Obong Dosirak)'s menu 



 Crazy Brown, a cafe?

 Today, I opted for a burrito from Burger n Shake. This is because Sheena kept talking about how she's going to eat Chipotle immediately upon arriving to the U.S. 

I found it! It's the milk tea I really enjoy from the days in 포항 (Pohang)!

 Also discovered that there's a food place in the basement of DaeWoo Hall (the business school). There's a convenience store, mini-restaurant, mini-cafe to get drinks. 참치김밥 is only 2000 won! Actually the price is similar to the Student Union food, but this is so much more convenient for me.

I love that in Korean universities, they don't really try to rip you off like the American ones. If anything, the price seems to be cheaper than what you would find in normal restaurants. Nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment