Monday, March 30, 2015

고기 만두 [meat dumplings]


From: March 4, 2015 Wednesday 

The first day of add/drop. Submitted my form for the Korean class I definitely wanted to take in English. Had to go to Baekyang Hall, where the Office of International Affairs is to submit the course approval form. 


 I found it hilarious that these poles have speakers attached to them, and they're randomly blasting music! 

Checked out that 도시락 (lunch box) place connected to my dorm. It's 돈까스 (fried pork cutlet). One of my favs. Also comes with 반찬 (side dishes). 

 After class, walking with the roommate to 신촌 (Shinchon).

 Stopped by Artbox. They sell cute stationary / miscellaneous items as seen below.


 The vitamin C Artbox sells. Sheena's favorite man.


 Went to Daiso to get some dorm necessities. 

 It was so cold outside. As soon as we entered the restaurant (ok, I admit it was a steamed dumpling place, but still!), my glasses frosted over. 


 Our 고기만두 (meat dumplings)! Can finally share a meat dish with someone. 

 My 떡볶이 (dukkbokki). 


 Roommate got 라면.


Then we went to the grocery store. It's called Grand Mart I think, and it's connected to the 신촌 지하철 (Shinchon Subway Station).

 Korea's produce is expensive.



 The snack aisle!

 On our way back to the dorms. There's a Kakaotalk pop-up store in the subway station, in the area connecting to UPLEX. It was so cold that we walked through the underground as much as possible.




  The goods I bought from Daiso (similar to a dollar store, but super nice). I needed clothes organizers (these are so awesome), a clean cover for my chair, and bathroom slippers! Also, a stapler was needed. 

The bakery goods I got from the grocery store.

 It was like a choco-pie! 

 I went crazy normal on the snacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment