Saturday, March 28, 2015

진짜로 [Truly, really]

It's been a while since I was supposed to update. I've been busy / resting from the journeys from the previous month. Also, the first week I was in Korea (a week before school started), I was traveling around Seoul with Sheena. But it was so cold! So once Sheena went back home (ㅠㅠ) I went into hibernation a bit...  and finally got the internet to work at Yonsei.

But these days, the weather is so nice! A great time to be out and about. Time to come out of hibernation.

I'm planning on updating my blog with past entries, starting from the first day of school, and also keep daily entries. So come check back frequently to see what it's like to live as an exchange student (at Yonsei) in Korea!

I may come back and also post the first week of Seoul also! It's a lot more diversified. I'm keeping a separate journal with more detailed entries, so this will mostly be a photo blog. (Similar to the last time I was here!)

I will really try to keep this updated!!! Let's gooo.


No comments:

Post a Comment