Monday, March 30, 2015

학교 첫날 [First Day of School]

From: March 2, 2015 Monday 

Today is the first day of school :) , and also the day Sheena leaves :(

 A map of the Yonsei-Shinchon campus 

 We went to 딸기골 to have 김치찌개 (Kimchee Stew)

 My roommate, Rochelle, joined us for Sheena's bye-bye lunch! 

 We went around the corner to get 팥빙수 (Patbingsu), Sheena's fav dessert here.

 Here it is. 녹차빙수 (Green tea bingsoo). It's covered in red beans, and has rice cake on top.


Then, we went across the street to where the Airport Bus is. It's near 이대부중 (the back entrance to Ehwa Univeristy).

 Here's Sheena's bus! 

Aw so sad. She's gone...I'm in Korea alone ㅠㅠ. 


But now I can focus on getting my school stuff ready. 

Went back to my dorm, and then proceeded to go to the library to figure out my internet issues. I downloaded the driver for the USB-LAN adapter I bought from 용산 (Yongsan) from the help desk at the library (my laptop doesn't have a CD slot, so I had to get the driver from the USB they had). Then went to another building to get my WIFI to be able to work. It just seems like my computer is not compatible with Yonsei. Jeez. I'm happy I got a professor's signature for a class I needed to take to graduate! I was signed up for the Korean version of the course previously, but would much rather take the English version.

 Just a random shot of Yonsei's Shinchon campus.

A beautiful bird? That is fairly common.

I forgot to take a picture of the socks I got yesterday when I went to 이대 (Ehwa) with Sheena.

No comments:

Post a Comment