Sunday, July 8, 2012

치맥 [chicken & beer]

*My goodness! I'm behind in my postings by a week! I should really catch up... :(

From Monday, July 2, 2012 

Had weekly meeting with Professor Cho and other group leaders @ 11am, went to lunch with some group leaders after, and then headed to lab from 1-6pm. Today was really interesting in the lab. We just prepped the primer today. Wow delivery was pretty fast. The primer was in powder form (basically couldn't even see it because the amount was so miniscule) and we diluted it with distilled water. I relearned how to use micropipettes  also...who would have thought I would actually use them again. lol There is P20, P200, P1000, and I think they also had P1. You can also mix with the micropipette... why did I not know this D:  Only used it in bsci105 lab, not orgo, and even then, I didn't reallly pay attention. How regretful. Also, after saw mouse embryo extraction. Then had dinner with a couple lab people.

Went to English meeting @ 7 - talked about skit ideas and watched another ep of White Collar. After, got chicken and beer with Ling, Katie, Peter, and Adrian - later Peter's friend joined. We ate in the field in front of the international office building lol.

 chicken, beer, and my soymilk from Jiguk Community Center

us sitting out in the field, sharing deep stories, and paranoid about mosquitoes

No comments:

Post a Comment