Monday, July 16, 2012

육거리 [Six-way Street]

From Saturday, July 7, 2012

Chill day today. Went to 육거리 [Six-way Street] in the afternoon with Ling, Katie, and Peter. I was surprised Pohang had such a place... it reminds me of a mini 명동 [Myung-dong] in Seoul. We went into a huge 문구점 [Stationary Store] and into a couple boutiques also. Definitely made a mental note to myself to go back as we didn't really stay there that long.

 walk into the elevator today and see this strange spectacle. huge water bottle with a cup. the remains of some extremely thirsty drunk person? eh... there's nice filtered water dispensers that can be cold / hot on every floor though

 Ling and I wanted to check out the campus Burger King - but alas! so expensive T_T 7000-10000won for a combo... 

 so opted for the faculty cafeteria instead. usually 5000won or less

 watermelon ice cream after
 
 then meeting up with Katie and Peter to go to downtown Pohang where 육거리 [Six-way Street] is. It's about 20 minutes from Postech by bus.

 an onslaught of rubiks cubes in the Pohang Stationary Store

 SU! boards. this one is 7000won I think


 shirt one is even cheaper by a few hundred won I think

 similar price as the others

 Korean letter stickers you can put on your keyboard. I've been wanting to get them since the last time I came to Korea, so I finally got them this time! The big Hello Kitty ones were 8000won I believe, whereas the smaller ones on the right were only 1000won. I didn't like the Hello Kitty design, so I got the one of the right. 

such cute shoes! so confused though... thought the guy said it was 19000won, which I would've gotten it for. But then when Katie asked again later when we came back to the store, he said it was 29000won. ??? 

 little thingamajigs from Artbox

 hair accessories @ Artbox

 weird cups @ Artbox

 late night ice cream. finally I decided to get Melona

What I bought today:
 shoes and bag I bought @ a store in 6-way street that is closing down. got them for 10000won each. sweeet.

 keyboard stickers and dividers from Pohang Stationary Store 

 other things I got from Pohang Stationary Store

cute bookmarks ^^ I want to get more ~~~ makes reading more fun for 1000won haha



No comments:

Post a Comment