Sunday, July 22, 2012

사진 [picture]

From Tuesday July 10, 2012

Had lab meeting today at 10am for Journal Club...and what do you know, but my very own buddy is the one presenting this week~ lolol awesome. It was very similar to the Journal meetings we had as a psych RA, but I felt like these discussions are much more in depth and references the data / graphs of the experiments much more than we did in psych. I suppose in psych we focused more on the "discussion" part of the paper. Then prepared ecoli for incubation.

Had English Campus meeting from 5-10pm today. Worked on skits and took pictures for the credits scene of our skit - "The Hangover." The pictures are too wild to post here haha!! perhaps on facebook later?... We went to 7th floor RC and made use of our props for our skit along with a trashcan found on 7th floor. 


 chicken roomie and Katie's roomie and I ordered. delivered from 네네치킨 for free (all delivery in Korea is pretty much free I think, no tip)   :)

 looks like a pizza box

 mmm reminds me of popeyes. I like Ddang Ddang better though

 getting a hella nice presentation room on the first floor of RC (where we live) for practicing skits!

ice cream Prof Cho bought everyone. here's to our group! I got watermelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment