Thursday, July 19, 2012

통나무집 [Log Cabin]

From Monday July 9, 2012

At lab did digestion and ligation of PCR product. Then had English meeting at 7pm. We worked on the skit today. Gee came up with a pretty awesome script while he was on MT (lol! so... basically he was drinking and, at the same time, writing our adaptation of "The Hangover"). He wrote it in Korean though, so we all worked on translating it to English. Later that night, we got hungry so went to Jigok for late night and then headed over to Log Cabin to get some props for our skit. We have to perform the skits on Thursday... and Gee isn't going to be here for class on Wednesday :o Hope all goes well~

 bag of plums and soymilk I got from the convenience store @ Jigok because I felt like being more healthy than eating ramyun...like all my other kids in my group. But... -.- disaster... I dropped my bag of plums on my way back to the dorms and many got squished and so it was effectively turned into a bad of GUSH. The ones I salvaged I put on top of my shelf and tied the bag to avoid having the mini fruit flies go in...sigh... can guess what happened next. I forgot about it for a couple of days and AH! so terrible!!! T_T

 the icecream of the day. I wouldn't get it again. 

 one of my student's ramyun. I think Gee.

 Going to Log Cabin

 lol one of my students, Bee, signed his name (many times) on one of the nights prior

 Campus English!

haha cute

So I was surprised Log Cabin actually let us borrow some of their plastic chairs and table and even their empty carton of soju bottles! sweet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment