Sunday, August 19, 2012

연구실 안녕 [bye lab]

From July 27, 2012 Friday

Last day of lab today ㅠㅠ
Forced myself up and raced to the lab so I could get there by lunch time –aka 12pm. YoungShik no where in sight (lol!). Only 8 people or so were there. Bought 3 large pizzas from Pizza Hut and the total came to around 90000won. Why is pizza so expensive in Korea??? Anyway, that’s ok I will sacrifice it because my lab group is awesome. Sucks that the whole lab group wasn’t there though. If I did it on Tuesday or Thursday, more people would be there due to our Lab Meeting, but yesterday was a buffet for lunch. 

Hm. Stayed until 5pm, gave Yongdo his present (the pink pig pillow and shot glass / cup that is handmade by the guy who did the pottery from Queen Seondeok drama) then left because my laptop was out of battery and I had to pick up the “certificate” from the International Students Office. Turns out, that by the time I got back to the dorm, Ling had already picked mine up for me. Sweet! I hate the 78 stairs.  But…honestly, the “certificate” looks a bit sketch… as in it doesn’t really look like a certificate. lol But when I got back to the dorms, my room mate, Hyeji had packed up and was all set to leave. Sad... half of the room is empty now. :(

Then went back to the lab with Ling at 8pm. She went to her lab, and then came with me to mine.  Said byes to the Professor, Yongdo and Ga Young. (But not really, cuz I though I was going to see Buddy again, but became really busy so I never did…) Left @ 9pm.
 
 Pizza Hut pizza in Korea. So much better than in the US!!! But also a lot more expensive.. 


 got a baked egg from Ling and it looks like this... something is wrong here o_o


No comments:

Post a Comment