Monday, August 13, 2012

세탁소 [laundry room]

From July 22, 2012 Sunday

Woke up hella early ...like 7am. Thought - "wtf." Then proceeded to clean up and be productful. Did all my laundry, the whites and the darks, but realized at the last moment that I didn't put in the clothes from last night. Great. But the 11th floor laundry room really is great. When I had first gone in there with Ling and Katie, it had been ungodly disgusting with dust blanketing the room. Things changed I suppose once other girls began using the laundry facilities though. After the wash, my clothes were relatively dry, and with this sort of dampness, hang drying would be acceptable, even to me. This was my 2nd time I think doing laundry since coming to Postech. Wow, I am lazy. Using the washing machine is free, but the drying costs 500won. Pretty good!!! Considering I have to use the laundry here. Postech doesn't try to rip you off, like a certain college of mine *ahem. umd*. I've actually never used the laundry machines at UMD, but I know that it probably costs at least 4x the amount at Postech.

Then drank some water, got a headache, so I went back to bed and continued to read my book - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Got sleepy. Went to sleep. Woke up around 10 and decided to go wake up Ling. After lazing around a bit, we went to 육거리 with Katie. oh no... here come's makeup shopping! But Katie met up with a certain someone after an hour or so ;)

 
 @ Artbox. was looking for a gift for my Buddy for being so awesome. got him a pink pig pillow for the lab! haha

 wow... all the bags in this store is 10000won

 duffel bags - Ling got one because her suitcase would definitely not fit everything

 I got that backpack with the map on it 

 was starving so as soon as we got back, we headed for Jigok to pig out

 Nature Republic was having a huge sale - BB, vitamin E spray, and freebies on right

 Etude House - got some BB primer, sunblock, and chapsticks

 The Saem - buy mascara, get gel liner free -.- I don't even need mascara...

 artbox stuff

 the pink pig pillow! lol @ Buddy with pink...^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment