Thursday, August 16, 2012

카드 놀이 [card game]

From July 24, 2012 Tuesday

Came to lab at 10am and it was Jae Hoon's turn to present for our lab meeting! We didn't do journal club. Then lab clean up, then lunch at another cafeteria I had never been to before. It's inside the building with the accelerator?

Stayed pretty late until 6 and left with small Bokyung because I had left my phone in RC and my laptop died, so I wasn’t sure when the English meeting was. Good thing I left when I did, because the meeting was at 6 30. 

We ate omerice (just me and Han), discussed final presentations, and played cards – King and Slave. Fuck. I owe Han 6 and a half cans and I owe Bee one also. But then Bee owed Han one. So I owed Han 7. We were saying the slave would have to buy a canned drink for the king. I only bought two cans that night though because Han was being generous. 

 omerice for 5000won... wasn't that good I think

 lol! Gee had these cards... but he lost! / dethroned from being King! / became a slave
 Why? because Han also said four of the same cards and did revolution. hahaha then Gee could never play his cards because, what would've been the best cards, became the worst cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment