Sunday, August 12, 2012

필름이 끊기다 [film is cut]

From July 21, 2012 Saturday 

Went on our group "field trip" today to a restaurant called 마포 [Mapo] for dinner today. It is in 이동 [Edong], which is about 5 to 10 minutes away from campus. Ling also came, and also Michael, Sangwoo, and Seokgyu. What a night. 

I woke up late today, so I didn't really feel like eating. It was such a mistake... because of course, with Korean uni students, I should've known that we were going to drink. Eating dinner (aka my first meal of the day) and drinking purely soju = BAD BAD idea.

On top of that, I drank more than I usually drink I think. Bee was trying to get me drunk, so he suggested playing this game where you take a soju bottle and pass it around the whole group. People can drink however much they want, but whoever is the last to drink has to finish the bottle. Thank goodness for Gee (the tank), Han (the battleship) and Sangwoo (the baby)! By the time I got it, I probably had to drink less than a shot. But when I really did drink a bit was when we played it again, this time having Bee as the last one to drink. I was so nice and actually drank some for him! I think with me he put a chopstick in and "drank" the little bit that was on the chopstick. -.-

Also, Han was making toasts like every 5 minutes. Too. Many. Shots. of. Soju.
I also had to take a shot for dropping a piece of meat into the fire T.T
Gee and Ling and Sangwoo and Bee switched spots at the table, so in the end, Gee was sitting next to me. He would occasionally try to tip me over jokingly. When we got up, he nudged me a little bit, but it sent me flying! haha.... -.-; I almost hit a flower pot. 

Wow...... then half of the group (Key, Gee, Sangwoo, Michael) was going to go to 2차 at Hyoja Market. I wanted to go, but didn't want to drink anymore. I vaguely remember Sangwoo saying he'd be my "Dark Knight" aka he would drink for me. Hm. Let's just say we never made it to Hyoja. 

♥ ♥ ♥ to that group & Katie+Ling 

 they only have pork and pig skin here. pig skin is so squishy...apparently it has a lot of collagen, so it's good for your skin, but I still dislike it. another friend said that there is sometimes hair still on it??? it really looked like pig's skin though

 the tradition at this restaurant is to take the bottle cap and stomp it to the floor

 Key is really good at grilling ...Bee on the otherhand lol....we lost quite a few pieces - slipped underneath XD


 you can see tented area in the background, but we were in the wide open. Cutie's is mad blurred here haha


FIRE!

No comments:

Post a Comment