Monday, August 6, 2012

김밥 [kimbap]

From July 18, 2012 Wednesday

Went to lab at 2pm and stayed til 4 30pm. Looked at our construct under the microscope and then lysed it.

Had our English meeting at 7pm, but kids were unprepared... basically they were all still writing their essays. So took half our class time to continue writing and then Gee had finished. So I looked over it for him and he sent his essay in right away since he won't be here on Friday (wouldn't want to forget to turn it in now, would we). He wrote about why having school uniforms is better than not having them.

Then a bunch of the guys tried to redo their soccer plan. This time, they actually booked a field - but I hear that they had to pay around 4000won each because the field wasn't the school's. Idk how many guys played, but Bee and Key went I believe. It was raining fairly hard too... so I opted to go to get food with Ling @ Jigok instead. I didn't eat much today, so I pigged out at Jigok's late night.

Got 2 rolls of kimbap...(only meant to get one, but the lady charged me for two so I just said it was ok 1500each roll), and dokkbokki (2500won). Ling got her fav cheese ramyun, but didn't like it much today.

No comments:

Post a Comment