Friday, June 1, 2012

다시 [Again!]

Looks like I'm going to Korea again this summer (my second time)! I think it just hit me... seeing how I'm sitting here writing in this blog again. I bought my ticket today - leaving on June 11th. I thought it was pretty good  considering how late I bought it. $1533, round trip. I hope everything goes smoothly and I make my connecting flight on time! I have about 67 minutes to switch...please flight, don't get delayed..

So, there are many plans on the horizon. Long time high school friend, Lingyan, is going to Korea also. Very, very excited! Because of Lingyan I also learned about a student English teaching position at POSTECH. I'm not sure if my aunt would be okay with me going away for a month (to Pohang) and then randomly popping up again at her place in Seoul haha. If I take the position at Pohang then I'd only be able to go to Aunt's for the month of August (and the first couple weeks when arrive). Mom called today and Aunt and Uncle don't want me going around at night. Understandable.

Much more, but I'll update as it happens. Have to start looking into getting credit at UMD for potential stuff I do in Korea. 

Less than 2 weeks until I'm in Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment