Friday, June 22, 2012

이대 [Ehwa University]

With shadowing done, time to show Ling around~ So we went to the area around Ehwa Women's University and to COEX mall with Delta. Ended up taking a bunch of pictures and I'm tired right now, so I'm just going to post the pics from Ehwa for now. Shopping around Ehwa is so fun... ended up buying way too many things and had to stop by home before going to COEX. Both Ling and I also got a haircut while we were around Ehwa because there are many hair salons around there. We basically asked around some hair salons, and we were going to get it cut for 10,000 won at Hair Train but the girl ahead of us was taking too damn long with her hair coloring. (I'm considering dyeing my hair?? it's a fairly good price at 30,000 won.) So we went across the street to LeeChul Hair. They were more expensive @ 20,000won, but since we paid in cash they just asked for 18,000won. I shouldn't have cut my hair again...2nd time in a week. I think my old hair was actually fine if I grew it out a bit, but now my hair is even shorter and it's thinned at the bottom (old cut hair was straight basically), so it looks weird. -.- it'll look fine after a couple / few months I think. Or maybe I'm just not used to short hair. 

keep walking down this street and you hit Ehwa Women's Uni
 
 cute backpacks and accessories in Kosby's

 pencils

really thin pencil
 
 funny marshimaru (sp?) earbuds

even cuter

 planners

so tempted to get it! a calender /weekly organizer to put on the desk. but it was 15,000won. somehow I felt like it was a ripoff.
 
 cute quote inside, before it gets down to business (calenders / week planners)

 mmm taffy. I got some..maybe 8 or 10 or so for less than 3,000won

 such cute buttons! may consider going back to buy some. i think it was 2,800 won?


 cute backpacks. ranged from 58000-64000 i think

 really cheap accessory store called "Naughty cat."I like. bows, clips, rings, earrings - ranged from 1,000 won to 10,000 won? But most things I got were 1,000 won lol... ended up buying way too much.

 hair ties

 bows

 more hair ties

snap on watches sold on the streets of ehwa; 4,000 won for 1, 7,000won for 2, and 10,000won for 3

 center area around ehwa and seems like they were shooting for some sort of tv show

Ling and I bought so many clothes and accessories today...we just couldn't resist the cheapness of it all. A bag for 10,000won, skirts for 5,000won, bows and rings for 1,000won. Hm maybe I'll take a picture of it later. Also will post about 2nd outing to COEX later. This time actually went in the aquarium since it wasn't closed~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment