Saturday, June 23, 2012

물고기 [fish]

Picture update from yesterday's trip to COEX's aquarium with Ling and Delta.

 here's COEX ~ big ball in the middle lol I don't think I've come from this way before bc I usually ride the subway. This is right outside exit 6 of Gangnam Station.

 Bamboo in the aquarium @ COEX
 
 lol Ling

 a damuji D:

 replica of the Garden from Chang deok goong

 fish tank with art as background

 more fish. nomz

 lollol our haircut = the same wtf

 fish can play music... sometimes

 cute

 inside a refrigerator.. 

cool to have in a room

 Dr. Fish

 can put your hand inside and the fish come to bite off the dead skin

 prairie dogs that aren't moving

 bats

 interesting

monkeys in Korea?!

 hm wonder what this means...? 

 sting ray or something of the sort. all the descriptions were in Korean actually (aka I dun get it). 

 Found you Nemo! 

 school of fish... with a shark o_o;

 y they so awks

 the tunnel is where they shot some scenes for My Name is Kim Sam Soon ! one of my fav dramas says Delta

 jelly

 penguins in Seoul

more penguins! 

After coming out of that aquarium, boy was I in the mood for some fish for dinner! But alas, we had some budaejigae @ COEX that was just as yummy. It has noodles, ramyun, sausage, spam, sprouts, green onions, red pepper paste. The soup was so good! This pot was a 3 ppl serving and cost us each around 7000-8000won. the restaurant was right next to the samgyetang place my supporter group went to last time I was in Korea. 

the cooked version that was made more "presentable" by Delta lol

Okay, there's a bunch more pictures I took from today, but I'll put that post up when I have time. It's currently 2:30am and I should go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment