Thursday, June 21, 2012

공항 [airport]

Thursday, June 21, 2012
 
Today was my last day at the dentist's office because of a dental conference the dentists have to go to and due to remodeling of the office. I'm off to Pohang on either Sunday or Monday! Ling came today :))) So I went to pick her up at Incheon Airport. I went through subway to get there and came back mostly through subway also. It's really easy this way, but it's a bit time consuming. Seoul Station is huge!! So when coming back, I deliberately avoided it and actually saved time by doing so. However, we were more than half way back when Ling realized her phone was still @ the bathroom in Incheon! Oh no... So we proceeded in going back to Incheon in search of her phone, but the lost and found there closes 10pm and we got back around 10:30? :( It wasn't in the bathroom where she left it, but we have hopes that the cleaning lady may have stashed it somewhere or the workers may have picked it up (as the bathroom was on the 2nd floor, where the offices to the airlines are. so regular people would be much less likely in going there). We're planning on calling in tomorrow as the lost and found opens at 7am. 

 xray developing station

 vanilla flavored stone

pizza for lunch with the staff! korean pizza is so unique I think. There was sweet potato in it and the crusts were cheesy deliciousness. It had a sweet flavor to it. 
 
lol pickles come with the pizza
 
 chicken too :)

 on my way to pick up Ling. Saw this @ Seoul Station on my way down an escalator. 

 a vending machine in one of the stations. got some coffee.

 Georgia Cafe Latte. 800won. I didn't like it. 

 in Incheon Airport in the area where the airport train is

 Yeosu Expo ads lol 

surprise Ling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment