Wednesday, June 20, 2012

치과 [dentist's]

Another day of shadowing. Got to see some minor dental surgeries, perio, endo, crowns, inlays, settings. Wow I think I learned the most today~ I feel more comfortable asking questions and watching. Times like this I wish I bought a normal pair of glasses so I could see better. -o-  (I only bought huge chunky ones so far.) It's so fascinating! One of the dental hygienists was actually shaping a tooth for an implant I think?

 Some sort of special drink? that I forgot the name of that is supposed to be really healthy that one of the dental hygienists gave me ^^ 

 endo. fire! D:

 ortho. getting an imprint. when I did this in the US the clay tasted really bad, but this one in Korea is supposed to taste like strawberries? lucky patient.

 hm I think this was for cementing down crowns? maybe.. 
 
 chinese restaurant for lunch :) Tangsuyeok ^ it's like fried chicken or pork in a sweet sauce .. and jajangmyun and jampong but I forgot to take a picture of the other two

 some sort of demonstration in front of the huge police building? yea then I went home. I was really tired when I woke up today, so went home to take a nap. I even fell asleep on the subway. I usually just play sodoku. Stayed at home today since I felt like I was going out too much and haven't had dinner at home for a while. Played with my baby niece also :)

 organic meshil. green gage i think it's called in english? there were like two huge baskets of these on the counter back @ my aunt's lol it's supposed to be really good for your body. she said something about if your stomach is upset, and you eat this then the discomfort goes right away.

 put into a huge glass jar so that the green plums filled the whole jar.

 then add a huge bag of brown sugar...idk why the sugar is organic too -o-

 supposed to settle down later and "ekkissi" is supposed to come out of the green gage?

 end result is supposed to look like this^ pretty yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment